Blackall Caravan Park offers you the relaxation and comfort on that well deserved get away. With a welcoming atmosphere and beautiful garden settings, it’ll be sure to make your stay a memorable one.
Just put your feet up and absorb the beautiful Aussie Outback.
Amenities for Van and Camp sites
- Newly renovation amenity block containing fully self-contained bathrooms.
- Disabled bathroom
- Full camp oven dinner (June – Aug)
Blackall Caravan Park supplies spotlessly clean, modern accommodation with choices to suit all tastes and budgets.
In addition – pet friendly cabin, free wifi and meals served to rooms.
Full camp-oven roast dinner
Roast dinners are available every night during the tourist season (May to August). Fully cooked in the camp oven. Everyone welcome. Bookings essential.
- Roast meat (Pork or Beef) roast veges, peas, carrots and gravy followed by damper, served with butter golden syrup and billy tea.
- Evan performs in the camp kitchen every afternoon (May to August)
- Bring a drink and sing along to the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s.
- Kiosk – Souvenirs, Ice, Whips, Hats, Drinks, Icecreams,
- Tourist information
- Camp Kitchen with free BBQ
- Unlimited hot water
- Dump point
- Free Wi Fi
- Pets welcome